1. I ________________ from Paris.
a) isb) are c) amd) be
2. This is my friend. _____________ name is Alan.
a) herb) ourc) yoursd) his
3. Tom is __________________.
a) my sister's friendb) friend my sisterc) friend from my sisterd) my sister friend's
4. My uncle is ___________ artist.
a) theb) anc) ad) -
5.________ 20 chairs in the classroom.
a) This is b) There isc) They ared) There are     Далее»
6. Anna__________romantic films.
a) likes notb) don't likec) doesn't liked) isn't like
7. Sorry, I can't talk. I________right now.
a) drivingb) 'm drivingc) drivesd) drive
8. She _________ at school last week.
a) didn't beb) weren'tc) wasn'td) isn't
9. I__________ the film last night.
a) likeb) likesc) likingd) liked
10. _________ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
a) Do you likeb) Would you likec) Want youd) Are you like «Вернуться назад      Далее»
11. The living room is_________than the bedroom.
a) more bigb) more biggerc) biggestd) bigger
12. The car is very old. We're going _________a new car soon.
a) to buy b) buyingc) to will buyd) buy
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She______meat.
a) sometimes eatsb) never eatsc) often eatsd) usually eats
14. There aren't ______buses late in the evening.
a) someb) anyc) nod) a
15. The car park is_____to the restaurant.
a) nextb) oppositec) behindd) in front «Вернуться назад      Далее»
16. Sue____shopping every day.
a) is goingb) goc) goingd) goes
17. They_______in the park when it started to rain heavily.
a) walkedb) were walkingc) were walkd) are walking
18. ______ seen fireworks before?
a) Did you everb) Are you everc) Have you everd) Do you ever
19. We've been friends_______many years.
a) sinceb) fromc) duringd) for
20. You ____pay for the tickets. They are free.
a) have tob) don't have c) don't need tod) doesn't have to «Вернуться назад      Далее»
21. Jeff was ill last week and he________go out.
a) needn'tb) can'tc) mustn'td) couldn't
22. These are the photos________I took on holiday.
a) whichb) whoc) whatd) where
23. We'll stay at home if it _____this afternoon.
a) rainingb) rainsc) will raind) rain
24.He doesn't smoke now, but he_____a lot when he was young.
a) has smokedb) smokesc) used to smoked) was smoked
25. Mark plays football___anyone else I know.
a) more good thanb) as better asc) best thand) better than «Вернуться назад      Далее»
26. I promise I_____you as soon as I've finished this cleaning.
a) will helpb) am helpingc) going to helpd) have helped
27. This town____by lots of tourists during the summer.
a) visitsb) visitedc) is visitingd) is visited
28. He said that his friends_____to speak to him after they lost the football match.
a) not wantb) weren'tc) didn't wantd) aren't wanting
29. How about_______to the cinema tonight?
a) goingb) goc) to god) for going
30. Excuse me, can you_____me the way to the station, please?
a) giveb) takec) telld) say «Вернуться назад      Далее»
31. I wasn't interested in the perfomance very much.____________.
a) I didn't, too.b) Neither was I.c) Nor did I.d) So wasn't I.
32. Take a warm coat, _____you might get very cold outside.
a) otherwiseb) in casec) so thatd) in order to
33. ______this great book and I can't wait to see how it ends.
a) I don't readb) I've readc) I've been readingd) I read
34. What I like more than anything else_______at weekends.
a) playing golfb) to play golfc) is playing golfd) is play golf
35. She_____for her cat for two days when she finaly found it in the garage.
a) lookedb)had been lookedc) had been lookingd) were looking «Вернуться назад      Далее»
36. We won't catch the plane____we leave home now! Please hurry up!
a) ifb) proving thatc) exceptd) unless
37.If I hadn't replied to your email,I ______here with you.
a) can't beb) wouldn't bec) won't bed) haven't been
38. Do you think you______with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
a) finishb) are finishingc) will have finishedd) are finished
39. I don't remember mentioning____dinner together tonight.
a) go forb) you going forc) to go ford) going for
40. Was it Captain Cook_____New Zealand?
a) who discoveredb) discoveredc) that discoverd) who was discovering «Вернуться назад      Далее»
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you'll have to________, I'm afraid.
a) tell it offb) sort itself outc) put up with itd) put it off
42. It's cold so you should ____on a warm jacket.
a) putb) wearc) dressd) take
43. Paul will look_____our dogs while we're on holiday.
a) atb) forc) intod) after
44. She______a lot of her free time reading.
a) doesb) spendsc) hasd) makes
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I_____to Jane, please?
a) sayb) tellc) calld) speak «Вернуться назад      Далее»
46. They're coming to our house____Saturday.
a) inb) atc) ond) with
47. I think it's very easy to_____debt these days.
a) go intob) becomec) go downd) get into
48. Come on! Let's get________!
a) highlightb) crackingc) massived) with immediate effect
49. I phoned her________I heard the news.
a) minuteb) duringc) by the timed) the moment
50. I feel very____. I'm going to go to bed!
a) napb) asleepc) sleepyd) sleeper «Вернуться назад